Sweden

"To be a missionary you don't have to cross the sea, you just have to see the cross." - Mark Cahill
(from One Thing You Can't Do in Heaven)
A question to ask yourself..."How have I loved today?" Have I demonstrated Christ's love to those around me?

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Visa

Just wanted to share a huge praise....

My visa has been approved and I get to continue on here in Sweden!!!! What a huge answer to prayer!

It was actually a bit of a surprise! You see, they had told me that they wouldn't even look at my application for renewal until after my original visa was expired - the 17th of January. It was a huge surprise then to find an email from them - on the 16th of January - saying that my visa had been approved! It was certainly an unexpected blessing!
It was also nice that I was able to be in Stockholm with friends at the time! We had a great time of rejoicing and thanking God!

Thank you so much for all of your prayers!
I'm ready and excited to begin this next leg of ministry here! Please continue to keep us in your prayers!

God bless!

1 comment:

Jen said...

So happy for you! Can't wait to see you, too!

When the Rains Descend

When the Rains Descend
Go ahead and grab your umbrella, because in life, there will be times when you journey through the storms. You see, in this world in which we live, the rains will fall. That is a guarantee. Trials will come - and they are going to come to everyone. Just because you are a Christian, don't think for a moment that life is going to be easy. There will still be pain, sorrow, and heartache. The good news, however, is that, as a Christian, you do not have to weather these storms alone. You have a solid foundation in Christ.

When the Rains Descend is a collection of poems written to be an encouragement to you as you face the downpours of life. May you rest in the Lord and grow closer to Him day by day.

*For information concerning purchasing a copy of When the Rains Descend, please contact Melissa Carlson through her website at www.sweden4christ.com or order one today from amazon.com.